This weekend I did a bit more of the Autumn clearing work. I’m pretty much finished, except that my hydrangeas still have their brown flowerhead on. I think Kim once said that the flowerhead help to protect the plant so I might leave them there until February.
The herb garden is looking a bit sparse but I hope that it will perk up once we get back into Spring. I need to put a load of wood chip down, which I’ll do next time.
I spent ages clearing out the weeds from the rose garden. It’s the sort of job that I always think is going to take about twenty minutes and then I ended up filling a builder’s sack (which is yet to go to the dump).