Sorry for the lack of posts. Not a lot has happened.
- I got over my pisco sour hangover (not a terrible hangover actually, I’ve had white wine hangovers that lasted for DAYS and felt like serious depression – this was nothing like that);
- I got some lovely presents from my husband and children. It feels a bit uncouth to do a present haul but they were very nice indeed;
- I had a giant spot between my eyebrows that has gone but has left a scar. I hope this will fade;
- I ripped one of my Boden tunics, right at the front. It’s gone to the dry cleaners to be patched. Surprisingly expensive – but not as expensive as a new one;
- Mice have EATEN holes in one of my favourite cardigans. All right, it was as old as my son and bobbled but I LIKED IT. My friend A has sent me the details of a mouse killer man she uses; and
- That’s about it.
I’m spending the weekend with my husband’s parents so there are going to be a couple of days without posts. It is Father’s Day this Sunday – do not forget.